![]() |
| • Kolorierte BrushPen Skizze auf Aquarellpapier - Bildformat DIN A4 • • Colored BrushPen Sketch on watercolor paper - Format 11.7 x 8.3 inches • |
Ich bin noch immer ganz geflasht, dass ich am 14. August 2011 meine DailyPainting Reise begonnen habe. Ich habe OHNE EINEN TAG PAUSE - jeden Tag ein selbstgemaltes oder gezeichnetes Bild gepostet. Heute: Eine schöne Unterführung in Toronto, die Rosedale Valley Road.
I'm still totally blown away that I started my DailyPainting journey on August 14, 2011. WITHOUT A SINGLE DAY OFF, I've posted a painting or drawing I created myself every single day. Today: A beautiful underpass in Toronto—Rosedale Valley Road.
Je suis encore complètement émerveillé d'avoir commencé mon aventure DailyPainting le 14 août 2011. SANS UN SEUL JOUR DE PAUSE, j'ai publié chaque jour une peinture ou un dessin réalisé par mes soins. Aujourd'hui : un joli passage souterrain à Toronto, sur Rosedale Valley Road.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.